Via Savona 83
20144 Milan (Italy)
Please fill out this form if you would like to discuss a project with us, or if you are interested in commissioning artwork to one of our artists:
New to commissions?
Please fill out the following form with the details
of your inquiry. Remember to specify:
1. The type of market you want to reach or the field of your interest (advertising, editorial publishing, personal project, etc.).
2. The type of media where the artwork will be featured (websites, social networks, magazines, books, advertising campaigns, etc.).
3. The length of the circulation period and the area covered (local, national, international).
4. Your estimated budget for the project (if you have one). Please bear in mind that we always discuss artwork costs with our talents, considering the details above as well as estimated time of completion.
5. Don’t forget to tell us your deadline.
If you would like to use existing artwork by one
of the artists we represent, please fill out the
form stating the purpose and adding details as specified in points 1 to 3. We'll happily get back
to you soon with a quotation.
We’re always looking for new and original
talents in all visual/graphic disciplines (illustration, lettering, motion design, etc.). We are happy to hear from you if you are looking for representation.
Tell us something about yourself and your work, and the reasons why you are interested in our agency. Show us examples of your visuals and don’t forget to mention the link to your online portfolio. Email everything to the address below:
- Unfortunately we cannot check portfolios
every day. We collect submissions and evaluate potential candidates every 3 months.
- Please send us low-res files and avoid attachments over 5MB. Submissions that
do not include a link to an online portfolio
will not be taken into consideration.
- We currently do not represent photographers, and are not considering photographer submissions.
If you are interested in knowing what happens at Visionar, or want to be always up-to-date with our artists’ latest news and events you can’t miss, you can subscribe to our newsletter right here:
Your information will not be shared to third parties. And because we hate spam as much as you do, we promise to never fill your inbox with junk.
If you ever wish to be removed from our mailing list, we’ll be sorry to see you go – but all you will have to do is click the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of the newsletter itself.